miniROS® Control Remote Module
The Control Remote Module (CRM) forms the intelligent heart of the miniROS® suite of products.
- The CRM facilitates the remote control of sensors and actuators connected to it, including the ability to manage power feeds to connected devices.
- Power management allows the CRM to consume minimal power and extend deployment operating time without replenishment.
- The CRM supports the ability to be programmed to perform specific actions when triggered by external stimuli and/or configured time periods are entered.
- Actions include turning on power sources to sensors, activating relay outputs and informing the command post of the trigger event.
- The CRM incorporates an advanced microprocessor controlled design that permits downloading of software drivers to allow interfacing to intelligent sensors and the updating of the core control program.
Control Remote Module NATO Stock Number (NSN): 5895-66-155-6371
Please Contact Us for a quotation for the AVI miniROS® CRM for your organisation or do discuss tailoring this product to suit your needs.
- Gateway control device
- Interfaces to a wide range of sensors and actuators
- Supports a range of connectivity options to the observation/command post
- Sophisticated power management systems
- Local Automation response to stimuli
- Low power consumption
- Supports BA5590 batteries, 12-24VDC, and 90-260VAC power sources Interoperable with other miniROS® modules