miniROS® Video Transmit Module & Video Recieve Module
The Video Transmit Module (VTM) and Video Recieve Module (VRM) used together form a microwave and bidirectional communications channel for sensor signals and control information.
- The channel allows the CRM to be remotely deployed and communicate with an observation/command post.
- Operational transmission range can be extended by the addition of multiple units deployed in repeater mode.
- VRM features a 5 LED signal meter to measure microwave signal strength.
- System operation is validated by LED indicators.
- The VTM/VRM can be deployed as a standalone video bearer via COTS video connectors, independent to any miniROS® capability.
Video Transmit Module NATO Stock Number (NSN): 5895-66-155-63869
Video Recieve Module NATO Stock Number (NSN): 5895-66-155-6383
Please Contact Us for a quotation for the AVI miniROS® VRM & VTM for your organisation or do discuss tailoring this product to suit your needs.
- Microwave video transmitter
- UHF Telemetry transceiver
- Standards based connectivity options to suit a wide range of COTS video capture devices
- Integrated power management. Supports BA5590 batteries,12VDC, and 90-260VAC power sources
- Independent operation with multiple bearer options
- Interoperable with miniROS® other modules