miniROS® Video Server Module
The VSM is a device that streams analogue video directly over an IP network, such as a LAN, or secured wireless network. Streams can be viewed by multiple authorised users with non-proprietary browser software.
- The VSM enables the operator to choose from a range of resolutions and frame rate options that can be managed “on-the-fly” according operational needs and bandwidth availability.
- The unit features an FTP Server which allows information to be sent to an external data storage system.
- It can be used standalone, or as part of the miniROS®suite.
Video Server Module NATO Stock Number (NSN): 5895-66-155-6363
Please Contact Us for a quotation for the AVI miniROS® VSM for your organisation or do discuss tailoring this product to suit your needs.
- Video streaming over TCP/IP networks (eg LAN, WAN Wireless )
- Embedded viewer to facilitate viewing of streamed video
- Compatible viewing of streamed video via commercial (COTS) browser software
- Software support for PDA/ Handheld PC integration (optional)
- Standard based connectivity options to suit a wide range of COTS video capture devices
- Integrated power management. Supports BA5590 batteries, 11- 20VDC, and 90-260VAC power sources
- It can be used standalone, or as part of the miniROS® suite