miniROS® Input/Output Interface Module
The IOBOX is a miniROS® expansion module that provides four input sensing channels and four output control channels.
- The IOBOX works in conjunction with the Control Remote Module (CRM) by responding to switch closures and voltage level changes in a range of 5-40VDC.
- Sensor information is relayed to the user and can be managed manually or automated using pre-programmed commands within the CRM.
- The IOBOX can supply a small amount of power via an un-switched wetting supply which allows the CRM to detect a contact closure on an external device and to feed power to the external device by routing through a relay contact.
Input/Output Interface Module NATO Stock Number (NSN): 5895-66-155-6373
Please Contact Us for a quotation for the AVI miniROS® IOBOX for your organisation or do discuss tailoring this product to suit your needs.
- Four input sensing channels
- Four output control channels
- Acts as logic-level switch or input; senses high and low voltage states in voltage mode
- Delivers low voltage power supply for external devices (wetting)
- Interoperable with other miniROS® series modules