miniROS® Hand Controller Module
The Hand Controller Module (HCM) is the primary user interface for miniROS®. The device directs the actions of the sensors controlled by the Control Remote Module (CRM).
- Control capabilities include the adjustment of Pan/Tilt and sensor attributes such as focus, iris and zoom, as well as the selection of video sources.
- The HCM also provides mechanisms to control power systems managed by the CRM.
- The HCM incorporates a centrally located high resolution joystick, eight multifunction buttons and a rear-mounted fully proportional rocker.
- Designed for single handed operation, the HCM can be used left or right handed.
- Its small and lightweight design incorporates components that are suited to operation in harsh environments.
Hand Control Module NATO Stock Number (NSN): 5895-66-155-6364
Please Contact Us for a quotation for the AVI miniROS® HCM for your organisation or do discuss tailoring this product to suit your needs.
- Rugged lightweight design
- Ambidextrous operation
- Multifunction, user assignable buttons and a high resolution joystick for accurate control and maximum sensitivity
- Rear-mounted fully proportional rocker button for additional control operations
- Supports a range of connectivity options including binding posts for two-wire control capability
- Silent, low light emitting
- Integrated power management
- Supports BA5590 batteries, 12-24VDC, and 90-260VAC power sources
- Interoperable with other miniROS® series modules.