FES - Midspan PoE Interface
The FE-POE is a rugged, single port, 10/100BaseT(X), midspan PoE device designed for mission- critical and harsh environmental military applications.
- Three redundant power inputs enable connection to mains and two battery power, providing uninterrupted power supply, or battery only for a PoE device on a non-PoE network.
- Dual battery inputs provide redundant power and extended operating time when operating on battery power only.
- Single power output provides power input for other FES modules.
- Extended operating temperature range of -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F).
- The FE-POE is suitable for deployable LANs, headquarters and tactical command post environments, or minor deployed nodes.
Please Contact Us for a quotation for the AVI FES-POE for your organisation or do discuss tailoring this product to suit your needs.
Field Ethernet Switch – Midspan PoE Interface mounted on a Field Ethernet Switch Vehicle Mounting System
- Three redundant power inputs
- Power output for other FES modules
- Supports Ba5590 type batteries
- Mains 90-264VAC at 47-63Hz power sources
- Provides midspan Power Over Ethernet for one PoE device
- Extended operating temperature range
- Standard RJ45 interface
- Rugged design
- Suitable for military deployment