AVI has provided integrated audiovisual solutions to the justice sector for over a decade. We have installed audiovisual systems into more than 200 courtrooms in Australia.
- We provide both turn-key and purpose-built audiovisual installations for the justice sector.
- Our services include breakdown/remedial and preventative maintenance, help desk support and training.
- AVI’s, Core Control System (CCS2), developed to manage all facets of in-court audiovisual technologies, is used in 87 courts throughout Western Australia. This mature and stable automation system runs on commercially available AMX™ hardware.
- Our expertise includes digital recording and transcription, evidence management, way-finding systems, image distribution, webstreaming, assistive listening systems and networked television distribution (IPTV).
- We design and install physical security systems such as access control, building management, video surveillance and electronic surveillance for courtrooms, parliaments, public infrastructure and corporate premises.
- AVI’s customised integrated video-conferencing and telepresence solutions offer the justice sector proven time, budget and security benefits.
- AVI specialises in mission-critical systems and understands the need to have uninterrupted availability to ensure the efficient administration of justice.
- Our technicians are highly-experienced project managers and installing systems into existing courts is our specialty – all our work is undertaken with a focus on heritage and design integrity.